Zubair Travel Service,Manpower consultant logo zubair
documents needed
  1. Power of Attorney (Wakalah) for the Consulate of the host country, which should be duly attested by the Chamber of Commerce and Ministry of External Affair of the host country.
  2. Visa Slip.
  3. Demand Letter.
  4. Copy of C.R./Shop Licence OR Copy of Identity card.
  5. Agreement of Employment.
Jobs Opening Home About Us Methodology Contact Us Power of Attorny Demand Letter Document Needed